Melco EMT16 Embroidery Machine Overview.
Melco EMT16 is built on the solid foundation of proven Melco technology, with advancements that boost production by 20% over older Melco machines.
Melco’s patented Acti-Feed™ system revolutionized the embroidery industry many years ago by making embroidery machines easier to learn and use. Melco EMT16 combines that technology with a simplified user interface, so machine operation and training is easier than ever. New machine operators can be trained in as little as 30 minutes.
The machine cart is designed for mobility, strength and functionality. If mobility is part of your business plan, Melco EMT16 will deliver. Sturdy wheels enable you to easily move the machine from one part of your shop to another. The new machine stand was designed with a large open space under the pantograph so that large, bulky items are free to move with the machine. For those that desire a working surface, a removable table top is optional.
Single-Head Startup Embroidery Machine
- Melco machines are easy to learn.
- Multiple training options are available, including on-site training and online webinars.
- Excellent customer service via phone and email.
- A two year warranty is standard with each machine. Many individual machine components are covered with a five year warranty. Extended warranty programs are available.
- Adding machines in the future is easy.
- Embroidery design software is included with your machine. Choose one of four
software options to fit your business.
Modular Multi-Head Production Embroidery System
- Melco EMT16 is designed for commercial, high-output production.
- The modular, mobile system can be configured as needed for your specific situation.
- ROI is achieved in as little as 11 months, based on an average of 5 embroidered garments per day, or about 45 minutes of machine run time per day.
Acti-Feed Thread Control
We've taken the difficult guess-work out of thread tension!
Take a close look at the front of any modern Melco embroidery machine. You'll notice something missing... the thread tension adjustment knobs you find on typical commercial embroidery machines. With Melco AMAYA, XTS and EMT16, manually adjusted thread tension is not necessary.
Here's how it works:
Thread tension is controlled by the embroidery machine's operating system (Melco OS or AMAYA OS). You tell the software what type of material you're running and what type of thread you're using. Then the software takes over, adjusting thread tensions on the fly. This results in greater efficiency and more production from the machine.
But that's not all.
The patented Acti-Feed system includes Thread Break Recovery (TBR). In the event that a thread break does occur, the machine can be programmed to switch to a backup needle of the same color and continue to sew.
Acti-Feed thread technology represents the greatest advancement in commercial embroidery technology in decades. Automatic thread tension combined with the TBR system means less machine down-time, leading to greater profit margins for any embroidery business.