SULKY - Embroidery Thread made of 100% ENKA Viscose
The Premium Thread with Colour Guarantee! The quality of viscose threads can vary quite a lot. Made of 100% branded viscose, SULKY® has gained a top rank in the list of most acclaimed embroidery threads worldwide – thanks to its silky smooth shine and flawless, even colouring, not to forget its high non-fade properties and colour fastness: a SULKY® colour tone will keep its brilliance for years.
This makes sampling and reordering an easy task while guaranteeing reliable results. And nature benefits too: the manufacturing process of SULKY® is extremely environmentally friendly and conserving natural resources!
- Needle: Use standard needle ORGAN No. 75/11 SES. If necessary, use needle ORGAN 80 for strength 30.
- Bobbin Thread: For best results, use BOBBY SYN 130 or BOBBY FIL 110L.
Upper thread for glamorous embroideries.
Material: 100% ENKA viscose
Strength 30: Nm 50/2; dtex 200/2
Strength 40: Nm 75/2; dtex 133/2
Colour range: 390 colours
- Strength 40: Mini-king cones of 1000 m each, Cones of 5000 m each;
- Strength 30: Spools of 25 g each, Cones of 5000 m each.
Dispatch and packing size:
- SULKY® 40: Carton with 10 mini-king cones;
- SULKY® 40: Carton with 10 cones (also available individually);
- SULKY® 30: Carton with 10 spools;
- SULKY® 30: Carton with 10 cones (also available individually).